Senior UI/UX Designer 1
Grid Logic games
Nov 2020 - Present (2 years 7 months)
1) Creation of mock-ups for enhancements/features of the game or products
2) Creating approved prototype using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap
3) Designing and developing Banners, promotions and Landing pages
4) Take Ownership of the Player Experience and User Interface Design on Taj products.
5) Follow the current trends in Mobile Gaming and UX for skill games
6) Create Interfaces that guide Player’s attention as intended.
7) Adhere to Agile(JIRA) methods/Scrum process
Senior UI Designer
Aug 2016 - Present (6 years 10 months)
Scientific Games Corporation is an American corporation that provides gambling products and services to lottery and gambling organizations across the globe. My role as a Senior UI Designer in the organization are:
1) Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
2) Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
3) Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
4) Build page navigation buttons and search fields
5) Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
6) Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
7) Prepare and deliver rough drafts/UI artefacts to internal teams and key stakeholders
8) Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
9) Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
10) Adhere to Agile(JIRA) methods/Scrum process
Addition to above, I create the wireframes and mock-ups for the new ideation projects that showcase in G2E & ICE shows every year.
Mar 2012 - Apr 2016 (4 years 1 month)
DigiCaptions is into Post Production of Hollywood Movies. My Role in the organization was:
1) To create menu user interface for PS3 Device, Blu-ray Players and DVD Emulators.
2) I was also responsible for creation of dub cards, Menu Localization, Icons, and Thumbnails for Disney, Fox, Universal, Paramount, HBO, BBC and Alchemy Productions.
3) Producing DVD interfaces from either scratch or following a design
4) Working on multiple projects concurrently, balancing time constraints whilst maintaining quality
5) Testing graphics across various media
6) Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
7) Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
Addition to the above I have made myself available for client co-ordination, Tracking and assigning tasks whenever required.