Freelance Art Director
General Mariano Alvarez, Philippines
Nov 2013 - 2015 (1 year 6 months)
Click to edit position description- Determine how best to represent a concept visually
- Determine which photographs, art, or other design elements to use
- Develop the overall look or style of a publication, an advertising campaign.
- Team supervision (project based)
- Review and approve designs, artwork, photography, and graphics developed by staff members (project based)
- Talk to clients to develop an artistic approach and style
- Coordinate activities with other artistic or creative departments
- Develop detailed budgets and timelines
- Present designs to clients for approval
Senior Graphic Artist
Dec 2007 - Oct 2013 (5 years 10 months)
- Responsible for coordinating and producing graphic designs such as; ad and campaign design, corporate identity, brochures, digital art, multimedia and website design and packaging designs assigned by Account Executive.
- Preparing "final artworks" for printing, reviewing copy and images for approval of clients.
- Designed gondola structures, product/promotional booth, supermarket structure / interior displays.
TFT Express Printing
Nov 2006 - May 2007 (6 months)
- Design, conceptualize and prepare artwork for plate making and flexographic printing presses.
- Taking project from creative through film output.
- Perform color correcting, color separation, setting overprints / trapping and output film.