London, United Kingdom
Apr 2015 - Present (6 years 8 months)
- Translate and implement design concept into print-ready artwork.
- Responsible for the production of artwork to the highest possible standard within the brand guidelines, working to agreed timescales required by the business.
- Work with design manager to flag any potential issues that may affect deadlines.
- Maintenance of file management to allow effective file location, back-up, archive and transfer.
- Working with the Photographic and Creative Visual team to keep in-store image graphics up-to-date during major seasonal changes.
Jul 2014 - Apr 2015 (9 months)
• Create design solutions for new business opportunities including the creation of pitch and competitive tender documents, presentation material and design visuals for all store formats (UK and international airports, railways, hospitals, universities, high streets)
• Create all 3rd party till point vouchers (for external partners such as Ocado, Graze and McDonalds) and promotions
• Design support for marketing opportunities pack
• Design marketing material such as leaflets and booklets for key local marketing events
• Design web banners for key business partners’ websites such as Heathrow and Gatwick Airport.
• Work with the Marketing Manager, Group Design Director and Business Development Team to provide creative solutions for key local marketing, ad hoc and sales driving initiatives
• Responsible for all location or ad hoc photography for Travel group using digital SLR as briefed
JM Solutions Ltd UK
London, United Kingdom
Sep 2013 - Jul 2014 (10 months)
My previous role was at JM Solutions who are a logistics company that operate in North-West London.
I worked mostly on their marketing and design side of the business. I created email campaigns on a fortnightly basis using a well known email marketing service. I also design and created any marketing material needed such as leaflets, posters, business stationery, blog posts, web banners and powerpoint presentations.
One of the last things I assisted the company in was designing the new website and working with web developers to deliver a user-friendly website for our customers. With the new site up and running, I was responsible for it's maintenance and keeping the information up-to-date.
I account managed a few of their commercial clients ensuring we cater to their needs on a daily basis. I liaised with managers to establish the resources they need from us, estimating future trends and acting accordingly to deliver to their requirement.
Creative Account Manager
N2 Visual Communications
Hoddesdon, United Kingdom
Jan 2013 - Sep 2013 (8 months)
Responsible for the design and creation of printed and online material for clients including websites, email marketing, datasheets, flyers, presentations and office stationery. On a daily basis I would use the Adobe Suite to creatively bring to life the requests from customers. A big part of my role at N2 Visual Communications involved the designing of exhibition stands for large format print. Creating print ready artwork and coming up with creative ideas. I would also regularly use Prezi to create eye catching presentations for client meetings and exhibitions.
My role was based in a fast-moving office where working on multiple designs was a must. A selection of skills that I learned were: Heisenberg print process, large format file print file creation, four colour printing plates, template creation, email marketing design for clients and web to print processes.
Senior Production Assistant
Jul 2010 - Jan 2013 (2 years 6 months)
Assisting the graphics team in the creation of POS display tickets. I worked with the Senior Designer to create artwork that would be used across the store. Worked closely with department and area managers throughout the store to ensure their promotional material were up to date. A selection of skills that I learned were: print management, colour theory, printing using Fiery RIP, artworking print-ready files, data-merge in Indesign and creating templates and using pre-flight to over see designs.