Web Designer Mac I & II Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
2013 - 2013
Learn HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language), the language used to generate hypertext files that are used to publish documents on the World Wide Web (WWW), before learning how to use Macromedia Dreamweaver, a WYSIWYG (What You See is What You Get) web editor popular with graphic artists. The emphasis will be placed on creating web pages that are visually appealing as well as functional. Students will be expected to use Adobe Photoshop to create web graphics for use in their assignments and will be given a brief overview of how to prepare web graphics in Image ready.
Certificate in Photoshop Photography
2012 - 2012
Level I & II - Create special effects use Photoshop’s channels and filters to edit images, combining multiple images into one, and the use of composite commands to control the manner in which images are combined. In addition, methods of image and colour manipulation, integrating the numerous Photoshop tools.
Level III & IV - Channels, layers, advanced photo retouching techniques, creating textures, creating cast shadows, rendering metallic type, and artistic layer compositing are some of the topics that will be covered. In addition, the course focuses on retouching and restoration techniques in a branch of imaging known as Digital Cosmetic Retouching.
Certificate Program Graphic Designer
2011 - 2011
- Theory and practice of design and layout.
- Techniques to visualize and develop ideas.
- Lettering using the principles of typography.
- Learning how to use colour in layouts.
Postgraduate (Lato sensu) Multimedia
University of São Judas
1999 - 2000
• Study of language by media type
• The course that did not develop the practical, but, all the analysis and discussion of various types of visual productions.
Bachelor's degree Social Communication; publicity and marketing
University of Mogi das Cruzes
1992 - 1996
Preparation of planning and marketing strategies.
- Develop campaigns using various communication tools, such as sales promotion, public relations, digital marketing, merchandising, among others.
- Creation and production of parts for TV, film, radio, Internet, print media (such as newspapers and magazines), outdoor (posters, billboards, panels) as well as promotions and events.