Oct 2019 - Feb 2020 (4 months)
• Coordinated each project in tandem with the Product Development Team to color correct, quality control, and facilitate each line launch.
• Developed cut and sew prints for collaborations with Tokidoki, Sanrio, Warner Brothers, and Disney.
• Led trend analysis, color pallete development, and fabric and trim recommendations.
• Established professional relationships with licensees and overseas factories to
communicate direction, and corrections of each product.
Nov 2018 - Aug 2019 (9 months)
• Created Bill of Materials (BOM) sheets for all seasons and essential styles in our Product Lifestyle Management database (Apparel Magic/Joor), and kept them current to date.
• Created sketches through CAD programs for all styles in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Created mood boards to kick off seasons to inspire silhouettes, color palette, and prints.
• Seasonally created color ways, style numbers, and style names for all collections.
• Facilitated garment assembly and final packages to send for sample making including
all fabric, pattern pieces, trims, bonding, and spec sheets.
• Maintained consistency in fabric and sublimation quality.
Freelance Graphic Designer
Rogue Apparel Branding
Los Angeles, CA
Jul 2018 - Oct 2018 (3 months)
• Designed original artwork for sublimation on young men’s and women’s garments.
• Captured the spirit of companies such as Disney, Hot Topic, Forever21, Fashion Nova
through digitally rendered CADs.
• Conducted online and store research on trends to create storyboards.
• Worked closely with licensed partners to produce the best artwork for their standards.
Costume Graphic Designer
Sep 2013 - Nov 2017 (4 years 2 months)
• Designed all graphics for events and announcements in the Entertainment Costuming Department.
• Created logos, posters, presentations, and other paper goods for internal company display.
• Led communications for the department by visual mediums to inform team members on all events and changes at the resort.