• Fashion Design graduate from Istituto Marangoni, Milan, with Technical Postgraduate qualification gained at London College of Fashion in Pattern Desing & Garment Technology.
• Specialist area - Womenswear, with skills in RTW and Bridalwear Production Management, Procurement, Sustainability, Packaging Development, Garment Construction, Fabric, Trims, Print, Colour & Manufacturing Techniques.
• 7 years of international industry experience gained in London and Italy with well known brands, including Temperley London, J. W. Anderson, Preen, Christopher Raeburn, Michael Van Der Ham and Miroglio.
• Experienced in ALL areas: Design, Studio, Product Development, Production and Quality Control.
• Good user of Adobe Suit, Microsoft Office, Macintosh HD and Prima.
• Languages: Spanish: Mother tongue; Italian: Bilingüal; English: Fluent.
NOVEMBER 2008 - FASHION AWARD http://www.vigoenfotos.com/pasarela08_virtual_reality_1.html