Max Hancock is a designer, and illustrator, residing in the Washington D.C. area. He is a full-time freelancer, providing process driven, professional creative work for projects of any scale. And with an illustration background, he produces custom art for companies and organizations of all types.
Over the last five years, Max Hancock has provided full-time freelance creative services for several major ad agencies across the US. He collaborates with teams in different companies to produce work for top brands. Whether it’s a user’s experience, illustration or design solution, his goal is to get it done and make it the best it can be.
Max’s Core services include; Illustration, Web Design, User Experience and Application Design, Advertising and Print Design, 3D Modeling and Rendering, Motion Graphics and Animation, Infographic Design, Logo Design and Branding Guidelines.
• Gold Addy for “Casino Night” Campaign, 2010
• W3 Gold Award Winner for AARP New Member Experience, 2008
• Awarded Best in Show Addy, for MyHCOexpert.com, 2007
• Golden Dot Award, Best Web Game for Delay’s Dollars, 2007
• Awarded Pollie, Gold, for Delay’s Dollars Web Game, 2007
• Awarded Addy Awards, Gold, for FlipClip Application, 2006
• Awarded How Magazine’s Top Ten, Magazine feature, 2006
• Awarded Addy Awards, Silver, for Walton Arts Center Website, 2005
• Awarded Best Designs Award, 2003
• New Media Invision Awards Festival, Gold, 1998
• SIGCAT, Best Educational CD-ROM, 1996
• ACKME Gallery Media Art Show, 1994