Industrial Toy Designer
Oct 2013 - Present (8 years 7 months)
Industrial designer for durable goods, I am specialized in toy design and emergent products.
Apr 2011 - Jul 2013 (2 years 3 months)
Toy designer for preschoolers (1 to 5 yo children), from design to production.
- Performed the activities pertaining to product ideation; sketches, research on competitors’ products, formal and functional research;
- Developed a high level of understanding and analysis of construction toys and the competitors’ products;
- Created the product presentation images;
- Participated in the creation and optimization of a part bank (database);
- Created innovative models that optimize costs and production;
- Created 3D study models (mock-ups and prototypes);
- Created 3D modelisation and feasibility analysis for the products;
- Prepared the final modelling for the tool manufacturing (using Solidworks);
- Assisted the project manager in preparing the BOM;
- Worked in collaboration with Project Managers, Product engineers, Graphic Designers and others;
- Demonstrated high interest for the world of toys and children.
MKD marketing & design
2007 - 2010 (3 years)
- Been first collaborator of the company manager.
- Created furniture concepts and development for retail companies.
- Made search documents about client, brand positions, competitors, stories, marketing and brands.
- Made creative documents using 2Ds and 3Ds technics to show, speak and debate.
- Made works reports for building requirements onto French laws.
- Search, compared and estimated suppliers and associates.
- Made executive documents to provide plans and details to produce the project.
- Driven building sites by operating suppliers and teams of workers.
- Adapted brand identity inside a 3d environment by creating signs, symbols and logos related to product and scenery design.
- Met and worked with clients.
- Organised different database, archives and computing base.