Visual Artist and Graphic Designer (part time)
2012 - Present (9 years)
● Creating fine arts paintings and graphic designs ordered by clients;
● Selling finalized graphic designs and fine arts paintings;
● Holding classes in fine art and computer software’s.
Graphic Designer and Photographer
Future Mobility Health Care
2011 - 2012 (1 year)
● Brand development, created graphic objects and adjusted for different public views;
● Sent files to vendors through FTP and troubleshooted problems in this and other electronic sending processes:
● Did all photographing.
Graphic Designer, Office Admin.
Cantrade Closeouts (International Trade)
2009 - 2011 (2 years)
● Communicated B2B during arrangements of Business deals and accounts;
● Marketing, brand development (web, logos, promotions, displays), sales and negotiation;
● Invoices, Packing Slips, PO’s, Agreements, Pro-rata/closeout, wholesales and markup prices, A/R, A/P;
● Arranged shipments and deliveries via the Edi-Gateway system, Mx Client, phone and e-mail;
● Daily assisting the executive, arranging meetings and directing the calls.
Graphic Designer and Senior Artist, Administration
St. Thomas Institute
2004 - 2007 (3 years)
o Consulted with clients; determined time frames and budgets, analyzed their needs, undertook research and plans, presented material, and submitted designs for approval;
o Reviewed final layout and suggested changes and improvements through proofing stages;
o Developed graphic elements that met the clients' objectives; adopted existing sketches and final illustrations;
o Created drawings, paintings and other artwork using oils, acrylic, watercolors and ink
o Designed logos, book covers, CD covers, web pages, inner pages associated with poems written by children;
o Performed all prepress preparation for more than 200 published books.
Paint Restorer - Ditta Sante Guido Restauro Opera D'Arte
Il-Belt Valletta, Malta
2004 - 2006 (2 years)
o Restoration of gold stucco, Marble and wood sculptures;
o Retouched marbles and wall paintings;
o Restoration of the Canvas painting “Murder of St Catherine” and Christian Orthodox Icon ‘Virgin Mary and Son”;
TV Station "Kanal 1"
2001 - 2003 (2 years)
o Organized television archive by compiling records and transferring VHS to new digital formats;
o Collected ideas to design and create broadcasts;
o Made sketches for stage designs of virtual shows, made story boards to solidify ideas on the lead-ins to broadcasts;
o Created illustrations to start the animation production process.
Fine Art Restorer - Contract
Republic Institute for Protection of Cultural Monuments
1996 - 2001 (5 years)
o Removed frescoes, performed consolidation of removed frescoes and applied them to the platforms. Restored and consolidated fresco paintings, cleaned, injection, filling, and retouch;
o Documented the overtaken conditions with video camera and photographs;
o Made sketches and drawings of the Altar;
o Made decorative mortar for re-placement wall paintings that were destroyed.