I'm a graduate with about 3 years experience and an Industrial Design BFA from The Cleveland Institute of Art. I am looking for more experience in the field and seeking freelance work and full-time design positions. I believe all experiences in the Design field are good experience because they contribute to your growth in a professional and personal sense.
I want a job where I am inspired by and learn from my coworkers. A place where even when its busy it’s relaxed, yet focused. Really, I am looking for a position that resonates with me and that I feel I can heavily contribute too.too.
• Adobe Photoshop • Adobe Illustrator • Adobe Indesign • Auto Cad/ Graphite
• Hand Sketching/ Marker Rendering • Alias 3D modeling • Solidworks •Autodesk Showcase
• Keyshot • Sketchbook Pro • Foam Models • Woodworking • Ceramics: Slip Casting
•Transfer/ Portfolio Scholarship
•Ford Motor Scholarship 08’, 09’
•Grey Smith Scholarship 09’
• 2nd Place WCIC bank design Competition
• 2nd Place in Cardboard Canoe Design (Cuyahoga Tech. Prep.)
• Selected Artist in Cleveland’s 2007 Guitar Mania
sponsored by (Cuyahoga Community College)