Sep 2019 - Present (2 years 10 months)
Supervisor at a call center that fund raises for non profits. Controls the work flow and calls through Noble software. Also, actively engages with callers to ensure they are updated on campaign/client info and presenting the company properly with donors.
• Manage and train callers
• Proficient in remote work via Zoom and Slack
• Run reports and compile End of Shift Summary
• Analyze incoming data in real time to control the flow of outbound calls in Noble
Feb 2007 - Jul 2011 (4 years 5 months)
Member of a four person industrial design team, tasked with creating custom access products based on customer’s needs, environment, and budget.
Performed research and development with the clients
• Traveled onsite to acquire pertinent data for the product and to develop a working rapport with the customer
• Well versed at finding and implementing federal guidelines for manufactured products
• Created 3D concept designs with call outs addressing the clients concerns and materials
• Utilized online software (ie WebEx) to design/redesign for clients on the fly
• Developed 3D illustrations and PowerPoint’s for presentations
• Provided final cost quote with product specs
• Communicated with the engineering team to maintain the aesthetic and ergonomic integrity of the product
• Supervised the production process and maintained communication throughout with the client
• Implemented visual inspections and performance tests to ensure functioning and safety of the end product
Jul 2006 - Jan 2007 (6 months)
Worked as an administrative assistant for an industrial marking company fulfilling daily and monthly responsibilities.
• Order entry
• Answering/transferring calls
• Worked with Accounting on monthly billing in Excel
Feb 2005 - Jul 2006 (1 year 5 months)
Designed and taught art and technology-based educational workshops with a focus on woodworking, electricity, and structural principles. Classes were developed with introductory level information and projects for children of all ages.
• Material budget and inventory management
• Activity planning and class preparation
• Developed and taught after school outreach programs throughout Pittsburgh
• Teacher for ‘Summer in the City’ Point Park University woodworking summer camp 2005