Oct 2011 - Present (9 years 8 months)
• Design weekly and monthly print advertisements and retail store signage.
• Clients include nationwide Ace Hardware locations as well as Von Tobel Lumber & Hardware locations in Indiana.
Marketing and Design
Integrative Counseling and Psychological Services, PC
Feb 2011 - May 2014 (3 years 3 months)
• web design • website maintenance
• brochures • business cards
• flyers • online advertising
• social networking
Production Coordinator (Art Director)
Dominion Enterprises (The Employment Guide)
Jun 2003 - Nov 2008 (5 years 5 months)
• Ad design and layout of four weekly print publications as well as several quarterly ancillary print publications, (The Employment Guide; Chicago Editions, Making the Grade, The Ford Transition Guide, Veterans Transition Guide and Careers in Gear)
• Interviewing, hiring, training, yearly reviews and supervision of graphic designers
• Client collateral and media material: rate cards, testimonials, promotions, flyers, etc...
• Creating and maintaining city blog page: http://chicjobs.blogspot.com/
• Virtual job fair pages, internet buttons, animated internet banners
• Set-up, networking, maintaining and troubleshooting Mac computer systems
• Creation & maintenance of graphics database
• Job Fair (actual) preparations, planning and implementation: venue layout, creation and organization of collateral and media materials for both jobseekers and vendors, supply purchasing, pre-fair promotional material, rate cards, vendor commitment forms, overseeing of event, client relations and various other duties as needed.
Trader Publishing (Auto Trader)
Mar 1998 - Jun 2003 (5 years 3 months)
Previous Titles: Data Entry (March 1998), Data Entry Lead (April 1998), Graphic Designer (August 1998 - June 2003)
(As designer) Responsible for: display ad design for 12 Tradin’ Times and Auto Trader publications for various cities across the region, dealer display ad design and book layout for Auto Mart in the Chicago area as well as yearly auto/boat/cycle/rv show books.