Collateral Graphics Designer
May 2014 - Present (7 years 1 month)
• Responsible for creating national ads, signage and web graphics.
Feb 2011 - May 2014 (3 years 3 months)
• Daily prepress work including edits of existing materials, the creation of new materials, color separations, file plating and RIPs with Fiery Output
• Responsible for the creation of Every Door Direct Mailing print materials and large scale trade show banners/materials
• Frequent use of paper cutters, laminating machines, shrink wrapping machines, scanners and printers (inkjet, laser and large format, i.e. OCE machines)
• Daily updates of company Facebook and Twitter pages.
• Frequent updates of Foursquare, Yelp and YouTube accounts. Weekly blog updates via Wordpress.
• Redesigned and built 2 company websites as well as multiple customer websites using online software. Responsible for setting up email accounts, email forwarding, and website maintenance.
• Responsible for the creation of website training manuals and one-on-one website training
• Frequent assistance in bindery work including, but not limited to collating, book binding/stitching, stapling, laminating, scoring and folding.
• Occasional assistance with customer questions and concerns while providing the highest amounts of customer service at all times.
• Occasional order taking and order entering orders into company POS system. Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of orders submitted.
May 2009 - Jun 2010 (1 year 1 month)
• Assisted with opening of store; created wall plans/designs and helped setup shelves and store sections based on category, theme and product accessibility. Helped with setup of store signage and displays.
• Assisted customers with sales, returns and general inquiries while providing the highest level of customer service at all times.
• Daily handling of currency for register transactions as well as opening/closing duties.
• Occasional administrative support and frequent use of copy machine, fax machine, telephone and shrink wrapping machine.
• Helped with product merchandising and the design and creation of stationery materials.
• Daily inventory control with daily expedition of inventory purchase orders/returns.
• Redesigned and built all layouts and graphics for current company website via Adobe Dreamweaver and Adobe Flash. Responsible for creation and execution of store marketing tool kits and advertisements via Adobe Illustrator.
San Francisco, CA
Aug 2006 - Aug 2006
• Responsible for layouts and photo editing for convention newspaper.
• Extensive use of Photoshop and InDesign.
San Francisco, CA
Jun 2006 - Jun 2006
• Responsible for ad creations, photo editing, layouts and other various graphic projects for summer program.
• Extensive use of Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.