Footwear Designer 2
Jul 2013 - Present (8 years 3 months)
Footwear Designer 1
Aug 2009 - Jul 2013 (3 years 11 months)
Designed both men’s and women’s product in the following categories: trail running, multisport, hiking, winter, hunting, fishing, sandals/flips, water, casual, and snowboard boots.
Footwear Design intern
Feb 2009 - Aug 2009 (6 months)
- Worked on CAD drawings, SMU projects, color/materials, design renderings, market research, and presentations.
Jun 2005 - Sep 2005 (3 months)
- Worked on full scale models of interior and exterior semi truck cab concepts.
- Fiberglass casting and mold making of exterior truck body and interior components.
- Worked on 1:4 scale model of concept Mercedes-Benz race car.
- Designed and built a 1:1 scale model concept for driver's seat control panel in Century Class truck.