I'm an Industrial Designer with a (B.A) degree in Industrial Design from University of Santo Tomas (UST). Currently working as a design consultant for exhibitions, signage displays and corporate giveaways.
I keep a track on changing trends and innovations in design and try to tune myself accordingly with latest technology and softwares.
I can say that I have a passion for design and I get fully indulge with my work.
I believe that design has no boundaries once you understand the need of a project and have a right approach one can solve and create magnificent design solutions. Experience and knowledge undoubtedly play a major role.
Within 6 years of my experience I have worked in major trade show exhibitions and I have worked with numbers of clients in diverse sectors though still lot to learn. I believe that I am ready and capable to take any design challenge when it comes to designing spaces.
• UST Neovation 2013 (1st runner up)
• E-trike Design Contest Participant (2011- 2012)
• Puni (Palm Leaf Art) Craft Demonstration of the Likhang Bayan Year 5: An Exploration of Traditional Filipino Arts at mga Larong Pinoy Participant (2011-2012)
• 11th Philippine Fine Jewelry Design Competition Participant (2011- 2012)
• 150th Birth Anniversary of Jose Rizal Stamp Design Contest Participant (2011- 2012)
• SOFA Speaks Seminar (2010- 2011)
• Obra Design Award Furniture & Furnishing Design Competition 2010 Open Category Participant (2010- 2011)
• UST House of Industrial Design (HID) - (2009 – 2013) • UST Central Student Council – (2010-2011) • UST College of Fine Arts and Design Basketball Varsity Team – (2010-2011) • UST College of Fine Arts and Design Student Council – (2009-2010) • SMA-P Badminton Varsity Team – (2007-2009) • SMA-P Basketball Varsity Team – (2007-2008) • OLFP-MOAS (1999-2009) • OLFP-CHIRO (1998-1999)