DESIGN TEAM LEAD
Jan 2020 - Mar 2021 (1 year 2 months)
• Partnered across a global organization on concepting and presenting creative execution across multi-media platforms (print, digital, web, and social media).
• Led in-house design team and managed the production of customer-facing marketing materials and internal corporate design templates to support branding consistency.
• Implemented digital project management program Kapost to increase organization and workflow resulting in a 26 percent increase in efficiency. * Managed and prioritized the design team workload and developed a process to measure design projects success.
2015 - 2019 (4 years)
• Translated business and marketing objectives into designs
that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, easy to use,
and emotionally engaging; targeted to personas across the
• Increased customer awareness of products and benefits by
33 Percent by proving appropriate tools to the sales force
that conveyed a clear and compelling message.
• Developed and lead re-branding project, creating a new
look and feel for the company identity
JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
2010 - 2015 (5 years)
• Led the re-branding from Leica Microsystems to Leica
Biosystems, which included package design, brochures,
flyers, product labels, and instructions for use, while
upholding the brand identity standards.
• Oversaw more than 300 customer-facing marketing
materials through stakeholder reviews and approvals.
CONTRACT MARKETING ASSISTANT
Medical College of Wisconsin
2009 - 2009
Updated and maintained website using CMS and Dreamweaver