Interior Designer professional with over seven years of experience, mostly in renovations and furniture coupled with a BA in engineering specialty industrial design. Proactively lead design projects from concept to completion. Successful collaborated with customers, for commercial and residential in a professional manner. Manage multiple projects using Auto-CAD, SketchUP, 3D Studio Max, Solidworks, Adobe Suite & Microsoft Office to provide detailed innovative solutions to design challenges.
Possess strong ability, but not limited to:
1. Produce & design construction documents / permit sets, 3D-visualizations.
2. Read, interpret, prepare and check architectural and engineering drawings for city submits.
3. Development of technical reports. Prepare and present clear oral and written presentations.
4. Prepare project cost estimations, material take-offs, change orders, bids and proposals under aggressive timelines.
5. Familiarity with commonly used concepts & practices within the industry and profession.
6. Exhibit strong graphic communication skills, and ability to draw and sketch. Proven ability to deliver creative, impactful, and thoughtful solutions.
7. Experience in high-rise, retail, mixed-use, commercial and high-end residential projects.
Use of power-tools and CNC machines for building furniture prototypes and scale models.
Specialties: Interior Design, Construction Drawings, Space Planning, Color and Finish Selection, Technical Detailing, Photorealistic Rendering, RP/ 3d modeling
2003 - Functionality Award in Dacia automotive contest
2007 - Inventor exhibition Cluj-Napoca, ”Diploma and Medal of Excellence”
2007 - Societatea Inventatorilor din Romania- Iasi ”Diploma and Medal of Excellence”