Apr 2009 - Present (12 years 5 months)
Marketing & Graphic Design Responsibilities
• Created first ever Graphics Department for Trinity Title as a solo in-house designer until 2013.
• Coordinate branded marketing and promotional operations for 4 Austin, 5 San Antonio and 11 DFW Locations.
• Collaborated to create new logo and branding (2013).
• Website updates and management for all 3 geographic locations. www.trinitytitletx.com
• Email marketing including: interactive newsletters, MCE class eflyers and electronic sign up forms,
general real estate statistics, local economic info, marketing flyers and interactive e-signatures.
• Research, layout, design and printing of all branded print materials.
• Maintain database of active real estate agents and lenders for digital promotions.
• Create and maintain client relationships though one on one appointments or office sales meetings.
• Organize educational trainings, including class topics, instructors, sponsors, marketing and hosting events.
• Attend association meetings for leads, relationship building and industry education.
MEMBER: Austin Board of Realtors - 2015 (Realtor, Actris/MLS Member, Professional Development Committee, Texas Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors)
American Marketing Association - 2014
National Association of Professional Mortgage Women - 2016 Board Member
Jul 2002 - Present (19 years 2 months)
* Recs Catering: logo, business cards, banners, outdoor graphics and website. www.recscatering.com
* Various logos, websites, menus, brochures, personal event and wedding invitations.
LANDAMERICA FINANCIAL GROUP
Apr 2003 - Apr 2009 (6 years)
(Acquired by Fidelity National Title 12/2008)
* Coordinate with company representatives to conceptualize and produce various marketing materials. (ie. listing flyers, postcards and other general real estate marketing materials.)
* Assemble portfolios to help clients visualize their marketing plans and determine audience.
* Follow projects through completion including: client meetings, brainstorming, proofing and production. Internal
* Manage and structure accounts: client jobs, billing, supplies and inventory.
* Supervise the content and implementation of website construction.
* Create all in-house print and email marketing materials, including interactive HTML emails.
* Use info graphics to illustrate MLS statistics and stay informed of market conditions.
Graphic Designer - Internship
ENGBERG ANDERSON DESIGN PARTNERSHIP
Jul 2001 - Jul 2002 (1 year)
* Design promotional and billable projects advertisements, brochures, postcards and architectural signage.
* Executed digital conversion and file management of over-sided building plans and project slides.
* Maintained website updates.