Mar 2018 - Present (3 years 1 month)
Design & develop softgoods including backpacks,
laptop cases, tablet cases and accessories. Work and
correspond closely with engineers & sourcing team
overseas to work through the production process.
Evaluate and apply current & future market trends
for customer projects for materials, color and trim.
Freelance Graphic Designer
Jan 2013 - Present (8 years 3 months)
Creating logos, branding, design and development of
websites for clients to build their brand or company.
Specializing in logo design, brand identity & strategy
business cards, email, landing pages, print collateral -
brochures, tri folds, flyers, post cards, apparel and
accessories design, web design including SEO/ keyword
search, and social media content.
Owner & Founder
Jan 2012 - Present (9 years 3 months)
Loyal Souls: Faithful to the cause of the immaterial essence of the Brand.
• Design and Create all artwork and graphics for Production of t-shirts and all apparel.
• Manage all social media aspects of the Brand, Facebook/ Twitter/ Instagram and website.
• Sales and Marketing and promotional work for the Brand, creating events and news updates.
The mantra behind Loyal Souls is “Loyalty to the Brand”, basically meaning completely loyal to the company and the name in which all of it stands for. Being true, loyal, innovative and inspiring to the fashion world and what it has become in the culture of the so called street-wear / urban fashion movement.
Hard Goods Designer
Sep 2016 - Mar 2018 (1 year 6 months)
Hard Goods Design and Production
• Manage the design and development of Day packs, Backpacks, Travel Gear, Tents and Sleeping Bags and Gloves.
• Develop a new tech spec system to streamline process of working with our overseas vendors to improve production.
• Evaluate and apply current & future market trends, consumer activities, materials, color and trim design techniques
across multiple product categories including Backpacks, Travel Gear, Tents and Sleeping Bags.
Lead Product Designer - Armitron Men's & Women's
New York, NY
Mar 2016 - Sep 2016 (6 months)
Lead Designer for Armitron Men's and Ladies Watches
• Create inspiration trend boards for each season along with color palette and product direction aligning with Brand guidelines
• Design and develop watches for men's and women's categories
Product/ Graphic Designer - Quiksilver, Roxy, Armitron
New York, NY
Jul 2014 - Mar 2016 (1 year 8 months)
• Design and develop watches for Quiksilver and Roxy Brands
• Design and develop POP and in store display and packaging for the brands.
• Create trend boards for seasonal inspiration and color direction aligning with Brand guidelines
• Responsible for all design and creative content for Quiksilver and Roxy watches
Design Consultant/ Promoter
Jan 2013 - Dec 2014 (1 year 11 months)
• Create and illustrate graphics for Uptown Roamers media content.
• Promotional and marketing expert in social media applications to the brand exposure.
• Advertising on Social Media platforms and networking.
Industrial/ Softgoods Designer
Sep 2012 - Jul 2014 (1 year 10 months)
• Design and illustrate computer cases, backpacks, laptop bags, messenger bags, sleeves, iPad cases, folios, luggaage bags and mobile case accessories.
• Develop specifications of cases and review sample inspections for production samples to finished product.
• Product Market Research and Develop presentations of products and/or concepts for clients.
• Internal and overseas correspondence with designers, manufactures, engineers and sales team.
• Work and correspond closely with engineers & design team overseas in China to work together on designs for samples for production products, oversee projects from concept to finished product.
• Work with Fortune 500 Companies to design OEM products for licensed brands, consult with companies on projects and design products under the companies brand as well.
• Design OEM computer accessories for HP, Belkin, Ingram, Monster, WIB and Francine Collection.
• Create Tech Specs, Tech Packs for factories to make samples and production products
• Create Trend/ Inspiration boards for colors, materials and patterns for clients.
• Photograph products for sample review and revision and also Production Products for catalog/ company branding.
• Overseas travel to work with China team and factories on product development.
• Meet with Clients to present concepts or samples , meet with clients to discuss projects.
Oct 2011 - Sep 2012 (11 months)
- Design and engineer 3-Dimensional Exhibits and Displays for Tradeshows, Marketing Environments and Events worldwide.
- Designing and conceptualize exhibits for clients specifications from ideas and develop them into finished high quality exhibits and displays.
- Create artwork for graphics and banners for displays, logos and custom signs.
Turf Dawg U.S.A.
Jan 2010 - Oct 2011 (1 year 9 months)
Freelance and contract designer for Turf Dawg USA
- Serve as a Design consultant and Freelance design for Product, Graphic and Apparel Design.
- Brand Management and Strategy, developing Social Media and using the interaction to bring the product and brand name to new markets.
- Marketing, sales, research and development, photography.
Athlete (Store Associate)
Mar 2010 - Aug 2010 (5 months)
- Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales.
- Maintain knowledge of store departments and be able to operate cash register for transactions,perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, and build visual displays when necessary.
- Served as a product knowledge resource for consumers. Seek educational opportunities to develop advanced level or specialized knowledge about selling, Nike products and culture, sales and service techniques.
Product Development and Design
Turf Dawg U.S.A.
Dec 2008 - Jan 2010 (1 year 1 month)
- Designed custom turf dawgs/ sports gaiters, graphic design with logos, colors, and graphics.
- Marketing and Promotional Designs: Event banners and posters, marketing postcards and handouts.
- Responsible for all event media relations from marketing materials and advertisement production, and photography.
- Managing web content for website updates, twitter, facebook and blog.
- Designed Marketing email newsletters. Sell sheets and product packaging cards.
- Managed business and product design inquires with clients and potential distributors and retailers.
- Research and Development: product testing and engineering, interacting with consumers.
- Manufacturing of product first hand: over-seeing product being produced.
- Sales and marketing: Consulting with coaches and equipment managers.