Footwear Designer - SMU & Collaborations
Apr 2017 - Present (4 years 9 months)
Clarks - Footwear Designer - Men's Collection
Street, United Kingdom
Nov 2013 - Jan 2017 (3 years 2 months)
ZARA Man - Footwear designer
Sep 2011 - Oct 2013 (2 years 1 month)
Senior footwear designer for ZARA Men’s Fashion line.
• Following the Fashion Line Director, Head of Design and Purchase department collection plan.
• Product range including Casual ,Urban and Smart categories.
• Working towards the strict deadlines of the High Street market pace.
• Complete design process from sketches, CAD and 3D modeling to final samples.
• Participate in Color and Material seasonal direction.
• Extensive experience and communication skills with Far East (China, Vietnam) factories.
• Experience in Smart shoe category with European (Spain, Portugal, Italy) and Indian factories and tanneries.
• Market trend watch and seasonal trips to Europe including Paris, London and Amsterdam
• Participate in internal communication and presentations
PULL & BEAR - Footwear Designer
Mar 2008 - Sep 2011 (3 years 6 months)
Mid level footwear designer for Pull & Bear brand Men's collection.
• Product range including Action Sport, Urban and Casual categories.
• Complete design skills from hand sketches to final product development.
• Collaborate with Production department, Purchase and Sales team.
• Working towards clearly defined collection plans and strict deadlines.
• Extensive experience and communication skills with Far East suppliers and factories including development trip to China.
• Market trend analysis including inspirational trips to Europe (London, Paris, Barcelona, Amsterdam) Hong Kong and Los Angeles.
• Participate in internal communication and presentations.
Footwear Designer - junior staff
JP Chaussures (Paris, FRANCE)
Mar 2007 - Aug 2007 (5 months)
.Market and trends research
.Participated to color and material directions, samples review and modifications
.Attended to Expo Riva Schuh (Italy) and GDS (Germany) tradeshows
.Footwear design and sourcing for Enza Nucci and Nucci Kids brands
Graphic Designer - junior staff
NSF (Paris, FRANCE)
Feb 2006 - Jul 2006 (5 months)
.Graphic design, rendering and sample development including prints, logos and accessories design (Women's ready-to-wear line)
Footwear Designer - Graphic Designer - Internship
AEON Footwear (FRANCE)
Jan 2005 - Apr 2005 (3 months)
.Participated in the graphic design and layout of the F/W 2005 catalog
.Footwear design research (sketches and renderings - Men's)
.In charge of the S/S 2006 footwear line tech packs (Men's and Women's)
.Worked on the F/W 2005 Men's and Women's samples review and modification for production
.Participated in graphic design research for S/S 2006 apparel line