Jun 2014 - Present (6 years 11 months)
Currently designated as the "Graphic Designer" with the Marketing and Communications Department of Prime Focus Technologies.
* Responsible for creating marketing collaterals- right from its conceptualization to its design iterations, renditions and final artworking.
* Designing of corporate branded collaterals such as Stationary items, Sales Collaterals etc, in line with the Brand Guidelines.
* On ground support from design and creative perspective for big ticket Trade Shows & Industry Events such as: NAB Show, BCA, IBC, FICCI Frames, BVE, Realscreen Summit etc.
* Responsible for curating and designing Social Media Campaigns for the group companies at a global level.
Mar 2013 - Jun 2014 (1 year 3 months)
Worked as responsible to Converting Design skills into big event ideas and understanding brand/client aspects, requirements and rendering the same in the designs, as per brief and within specified time. Work and deliver on the given projects within the deadlines. As & when required implementing latest techniques in design. Ensuring the highest level of quality and presentation of design. As & when required Working on pitches and contributing to get new business. (Clients: Filmfare Awards, Femina Miss India, Vodafone, Jaguar & Land Rover, Volkswagen, Mercedes, Hero Moto Corp, UTI Mutual Fund, ICICI Lombard, HDFC, Nissan [IPL 2014], Lusofonia Games 2014, Sunburn etc.)
Dec 2011 - Mar 2013 (1 year 3 months)
Worked as Graphic Designer and Graphics’ Team lead since December 2011.
• Brand and Pan India location creative’s for:
o Brand Campaigns: Launch creative’s and Events
o Print: Newspapers ads, Fliers, Weekly Schedule Handouts, Brochures
o Out of home: Dropdowns, Billboards, bus backs, Canters
o Digital: Web Banners, newsletters
o Onscreen and Off-screen: Slides, Standees, Posters, Location Wall Graphics, Weekly Schedule flex
o PR: Backdrops, Invites, Design for media releases
o Café – Counters, Menu Boards, Collaterals, JV counters
o Clients: Movie & Café Vouchers, Onscreen and Off-screen collaterals (Slide & Fliers / Standee)
• Vendor management – Getting Competitive quotes, Negotiations + contracts, Co-ordination (at HO and locations), Execution + delivery.
• Website Co-ordination – In-house web banners, weekly newsletters.
Sep 2010 - Dec 2011 (1 year 3 months)
Worked for WEB development department as a Graphic Designer. Responsible for Designing Companies Profile, Printing Stationeries, Logo Designing, Ad Banners, E-mailers, Designing creative artworks for Marketing Campaigns, Web Graphics, Video Editing, Maintaining website backend and SMO activities on Facebook & YouTube for mastiii.com.