Product Developer - FOOTIN Regional
Feb 2013 - Apr 2016 (3 years 2 months)
Bata is a family-owned global company that established in Czech Republic and currently its head office is in Switzerland. Footin is one of many brands under Bata that has over 50 stores in 5 countries in Asia. The brand is focusing on Fashionable and affordable products. I am working for one of their brands called Footin in the Regional team, which the head office is located in Thailand.
• Trend and market research
• Developing and designing shoes (Ballerinas, Sneakers, Flip Flop, Wedge Sandals), bags, belts and sunglasses. (using Illustrator and Photoshop)
• Visiting factories in foreign countries for production and negotiating the price and MOQ.
• Visiting market materials to get the newest material available.
• Preparing trend and product presentation for buying meeting.
• Consolidating the orders from each country to get best collection for all countries.
Language: Thai, English, Chinese.
Program: Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Illustrator
Jul 2012 - Feb 2013 (7 months)
Zalora is E-commerce Company invested by Rocket Internet GmbH from Germany. The core business is to sell fashion products for men and women online; clothes, shoes, accessories. Zalora modeled from Zalando that is very successful in Germany. I firstly joined Zalora as Assistant buyer and after 5-6 months time I got promoted to Junior Buyer position responsibility in women shoes category.
• Approaching to brands and explaining how Zalora would effective their company, then negotiating with terms of buying and margin for either consignment or credit terms.
• Managing the buying process from selecting potential products, setting price, and number of orders.
• Preparing all documents that's important to colleagues to complete all the process.
• Cooperating with photo department how would present products the best.
• Cooperating with marketing team to promote the brand and products occasionally to create brand awareness and boosting sale.
• Cooperating with content writing team to get the accurate information with the right brand image to supplier requirement.
• Observing sales and passing the sales report to supplier.
• Keeping good relationship with supplier and must always aware of fashion trend.
Mar 2012 - Jun 2012 (3 months)
Product checking and responsible of documents on orders, POs, and other internal documents to complete the task given by the superior.
Stylist Assistant - Freelance
AMARIN PRINTING AND PUBLISHING PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
Dec 2010 - Jan 2011 (1 month)
Assist stylist who work for Praew Magazine, advertising shooting and TV commercial and others depending on jobs.
Scheduling each jobs, booking time with each suppliers for briefing, presentation, fitting and production date.
Find references towards each jobs and prepare presentation which including location, clothes, hair, makeup, and model posting mood.
During stylist doing his presentation, making minute of meetings on important notes.
Contact suppliers for making clothes, choose instant clothes from shops, styling, matching garmenets according to references. Sometimes have to contact high end brands such as Louis Vitton, Fendi, Hermes, Dolce&Gabbana,...to borrow their products for photo shooting.
Also contact Celebrities, Actors, or Actresses for booking their time and set schedule for each jobs. Make sure everything are ready before the production date.
Art and handcraft teacher
Jul 2010 - Sep 2010 (2 months)
Teach art and handcraft together with basic English for kids age 4-7.( Both Chinese and foreigner kids who live in China, to encourage them to speak English)
According to the lesson topics, create interesting way to teach kids through games, stories, and handcraft that match to each topics. Prepare materials for each class.