PPIC & Development Head
Feb 2008 - Present (13 years 11 months)
As the head of the PPIC and development, Responsible both in managing production and new product development division
* In Design Development Field
Responsible for producing new Helmet product from idea to production sample, under company's brand name Gardio and Prost.
- Provide new design, develop new product and make new products sample
- Development of new colors and new graphic design.
- Coordinating with supplier to provide the best material an price for the new and existing product
- also provide design for marketing promotional item such as, banner, advertisment, poster.
* in PPIC Field
Responsible for overseeing the production section, material warehouse, finished goods warehouse, and design development, running a Production Team with 3 supervisors and 20 employees.
Make production plans and production targets, control the performance of production section, sub-contractors and suppliers, to ensure that production targets can be achieved and the production of supporting materials are always available, to ensure the smooth running of the production.
Mar 2005 - Feb 2008 (2 years 11 months)
Responsible for providing new plastic packaging design, for motor oil, cosmetic, food and beverage packaging.
Responsible for providing prototype, from marketing to production of prototype, using SLA 3500 Rapid Prototyping Machine for in-house project and outside customer