Senior Industrial Designer
Jul 2017 - Present (3 years 10 months)
Ann Arbor, MI
Jan 2015 - Present (6 years 4 months)
Responsible for designing and developing entire line of company products and marketing materials. Products include both soft goods and injection molded tablet and laptop cases.
Marketing, field research and trend analysis in the education sector to define product roadmap and product budget
Managing overseas production and development while maintaining factory relationships.
Dec 2013 - Present (7 years 5 months)
Conceiving and developing a wide range of consumer products, electronics, medical devices and public spaces.
Offering design development and research services using Ideation Sketching, presentation building, 3D computer modeling and prototyping.
Research and analysis of field-specific trends, technologies and key features to create innovative, desirable product designs.
Creative Industrial Designer
Sep 2011 - Nov 2013 (2 years 2 months)
Responsible for designing a wide range of consumer products using
various medias; plastics, metal, fabrics.
Understanding market,client and user needs through market research
Defining a clear creative direction and user experience while developing
the design through ideation sketching.
Developing creative design in Solidworks taking into consideration
manufacturing technologies; Direction of pull, drafts, panels, etc.
Communicating on various levels with marketing personnel, suppliers
and factories in order to achieve project goals.
Art Director and Designer
Jan 2007 - Sep 2011 (4 years 8 months)
• Full responsibility for a wide range of communication products; design, concept and execution.
• Management and quality control for communication products produced at the company factories in China.
• Design and development for various international exhibitions.
• Managing various projects while directing a staff of designers.
Jan 2006 - Jan 2008 (2 years)
• Exhibition and point of sale Design.
• Technical design, understanding and preparing for production
• Marketing analysis and research and implementation for trends happening in the field of photography.
Auburn Hills, MI
Feb 2005 - Jan 2006 (11 months)
• Developed conceptual designs and implementation using company developed technology; advanced electronics for the automobile.
• Presented new product concepts to management using design Ideation and presentation in 2D and 3D programs as well as sketching.
• Worked closely with engineering team for product development