Aug 2010 - Present (11 years 9 months)
For the past four years I have been working as a checkouts operator in Morrisons. Through these years I have extended my knowledge in customer service and have gained many experiences such as:
- Responsibility of overseeing the smooth daily running of the store.
- Liaising with clients, ascertaining their requirements and making recommendations.
- Communicating with other members of staff.
- Managing money and balancing tills accurately.
- Determination to sell products.
University of Hertfordshire
2012 - 2013 (1 year)
During my second year at Hertfordshire University, I helped contribute with the designing of the school website and posters and also was responsible for creating events and activities taking place within the university.
Larkswood Primary School
London, United Kingdom
Jul 2007 - Aug 2007 (1 month)
For two weeks During my work experience at Larkswood primary school I was asked to complete many tasks which included:
- Taking care of 5 year old children.
- Filing work
- Following given instructions
- Established a relationship with pupils
- Organizing the classroom and learning resources to create a positive learning environment.
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons
- Motivating pupils with enthusiasm
- Imaginative presentation and maintaining discipline.