1998 - Present (23 years)
• Chalk art projects for Ineffable Cafe, honeygrow, Sustainable Pittsburgh Restaurant.
• Menu design for Pittsburgh Riverhounds Pub.
• Knowledge of all aspects of sewn headwear: design, flat pattern or hand blocked, sample making/working with outside manufacturers.
• Space advertising and direct mail design for Columbia House.
• Nine Lives Twine corporate identity (hand-knit products).
Store Graphic Artist
Whole Foods Market Pittsburgh
Dec 2003 - Jul 2018 (14 years 7 months)
Performed all functions related to creating and maintaining the store’s overall graphic look, including producing and maintaining signage and marketing materials within set brand graphic guidelines.
• Formatted images for social media posts and designed ads for local print publications.
• Implemented marketing campaigns and provided assistance on projects at the regional level.
• Applied outstanding illustration and handwriting skills to create chalkboard displays for four new store openings.
• Coordinated with print vendors for specific marketing needs to fit the style of the Pittsburgh store.
• Trained 20+ Team Members to use online database for signage needs.
• Maintained and troubleshot design equipment in store, including wide format printer, color laser copier and Mac.
• Placed orders for all art supplies and retail merchandising hardware within budget.
Assistant Creative Director
Bumble and Bumble
New York, NY
1993 - 1996 (3 years)
• Created promotional materials to promote a high-end hair salon with an emphasis on launching a product line.
• Provided photography assistance, edited photo shoots, and archived photography.
• Updated window and salon displays.
• Assisted in acquiring ad campaigns within the beauty trade.