I've been involved in interior culture activities for over 7 years. I'm well equipped with conceptual development, technical drawings and project management. My scope of work includes high end residential, commercials (ie. franchaise restaurants and retail stores), and hospitality projects ( ie. hotels and malls). I am passionate, creative, diligent and responsible. Presentation skills and creating identity for a project is where I enjoy most throughout the blueprint process.
I'm keen to seek any possible opportunity to work aboard and I do freelance projects. Feel free to contact me for any possible inquiries.
If interested, feel free to drop me a message for my portfolio/request.
- Awarded first prize for HAA Architecture Awards (2013), UK.
- Nominated student work entry for Young Interior Designer Award (2013) With Entry Of “ thebreakout Living Pods”, UK.
-Nominated top 8 Student Work Representative for Free Range Exhibition (2013) in London, UK.
- Top 3 Best Design In Letchworth Garden City Group Collaboration Project, UK. (2012)
- Student Work Representative For Art Exhibition & Education Fair, Malaysia with entry of “ Machine Apple Retailer & Lamour Fashion Hub”. (2009 - 2011)
- Shortlisted For Nippon Paint Young Designer Award (2009), Malaysia with entry Of “ The Oceanus Restaurant Cafe“.
- Ikea Damansara Project, Malaysia Group Collaboration On Children’s Bed & Line Design (2008)