Palenzuela & Hevia Design Group, Inc
Jul 2017 - Present (4 years 10 months)
• Assist in the preparation of designs, sketches, diagrams, schematic drawings, and final working drawings.
• Created three-dimensional computer renderings using Revit Architecture.
• Modified 2D Autocad drawings of floor plans, sections, elevations, and etc.
• Worked closely with Architect supervisor to recommended minor adaptations and recommendations to complete the drawing sets.
• Developed design details and construction documents for residential homes and commercial projects costing between $500K to over $10M.
Test Prep Teacher at Michigan Campus
BJ Haidian International Schools
Feb 2018 - Jun 2020 (2 years 4 months)
• Prepared 10th and 11th-grade students for the ACT, SAT, and TOEFL.
ESL and TOEFL Teacher
May 2017 - Jan 2018 (8 months)
• Taught English, Resume Writing, TOEFL classes, and trained new teachers.
GAC & AP Instructor
BJ HD International School
Jul 2015 - Jan 2017 (1 year 6 months)
• Instructed G.A.C Communication, Reading, Writing, and AP Calculus classes.
NC International Education
Jun 2012 - Jun 2015 (3 years)
• Taught ESL Communication, A.P U.S History, and A.P. Calculus classes.
Chinese Design Firms
Jul 2011 - May 2012 (10 months)
• Introduce Revit Architecture to the company design process and trained colleagues to use the software.
• Prepared conceptual designs, detail designs, and planning applications using AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, and REVIT.
• Assisted senior architect present in various business meetings with firm's principles such as government leaders, and contractors.
• Responsible for site research and proposing design alternatives to new or existing buildings such as a master planning project of 400,000sqm.
UM Design & Architecture Jobs
University of Miami
Sep 2008 - May 2011 (2 years 8 months)
• Privately taught Revit and Sketchup to students and showed them how to draw their designs with three-dimensional modeling tools.
• Aided UM Facilities Management Architect to fix various projects.
• Trained and assisted patrons at UM Multimedia Design Lab with Adobe Creative Suite.
• Organized and helped the UM Architecture Library with researching and locating appropriate books to create their design.
Tutor and Mentor
FIU Educational Talent Search
Jun 2006 - May 2008 (1 year 11 months)
• Assisted students with Math, English, and other homework assignments.
• Received an award for astounding dedication to students in 2007.