Creative Marketing Director
Nov 2017 - Present (4 years 2 months)
- Worked with top Japanese gaming, comics, animation publishing businesses; introduced these businesses to the Indian Market and supported the brands to better understand the TA.
- Monitored and identified new media for marketing opportunities and developing new concepts.
- Supported brands in conducting local audience study, event management, creative marketing, for product development as well as modifying their sales, marketing strategies, and KPIs.
- Experience in overseeing mobile ads creative and UA campaigns.
- Supported the creative process of App store marketing materials and event promotions.
- Utilized my network with Gaming COSPLAY communities and supported marketing activities.
- Developed new marketing proposals for client acquisition.
- Involved in project budget planning and invoicing.
- Work with brands that have an initial range of 100 followers; designed and executed global social media strategies to generate more than 1,00,000 collective followers for brands on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Through regular management with customers, influencers and followers increased social media lead generation for brands on average by 50% year on year.
- Design & publish timely, relevant, high-quality content to generate likes, comments, and shares
- Maintained social media editorial calendar for all platforms
- Worked with talents and developed social influencer marketing campaigns
- Execute global social media strategies across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Build and execute paid social media campaigns
- Send monthly reports on progress against goals and relevant social marketing metrics to clients
- Develop automated reporting in Google Sheets on Social media KPIs for executive leadership
- Analyze monthly content and campaign performance and provide recommendations based on business and social objectives
- Writing and editing editorial content in English
Creative Head & Brand Manager
Cool Japan Festival
Oct 2016 - Nov 2017 (1 year 1 month)
- Created a Brand Strategy Plan, Content Solution plan, and Event promotion plan for the main event.
- Overlooked the Creative Direction for the entire brand.
- Developed a cross-channel social media platform to engage different audience segments on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter resulting in an increase in audience engagement, buzz, audience interaction for the event.
- Worked closely with the Event Directors to optimize the content calendar across all platforms to coincide with the event marketing goals.
Senior Creative Executive
May 2013 - Aug 2016 (3 years 3 months)
Working with one of the Fortune 500 Companies, (Ranked by the Forbes magazine as the fourth most reputable company in the United States) has given me immense experience in Brand Solution Management as well as Creative Management for International brands from multiple regions like USA, Canada, China, UAE, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, and India.
- Crafted Brand Strategies and Campaigns along with the Marketing and Servicing Team for international brands like Cheerios, Betty Crocker, Immaculate Baking, Nestle Fitness, Toaster Strudel, KIX, etc. All the while working in conjunction with their existing Brand Assets and Principles.
- Helped generate new leads and client opportunities through aggressive and constant creative content solutions that included a combination of action points such as tapping into the existing relationships as well as developing pitches to build new clients.
- Maintained high-profile Client relationships with international brands through excellent communication skills across email, phone, and video conferencing to support the growth of assigned territory/category.
- Managed Brand Account responsibility from first point-of-contact to the end along with the Servicing team, using company integrated method of working.
- Managed external agencies and other partners and overlooked the overall creative process.
- Managed day-to-day design operations, task distribution process, working on the daily and monthly content delivery schedule for each brand with the team.
- Worked in multiple high-pressure Project circumstances with an understanding of the business needs at all points.
Senior Creative Manager
Sep 2010 - May 2013 (2 years 8 months)
Working with an internationally well-known Japanese Design Firm had given me in-depth knowledge about Japanese Brands, Japanese Art, and its Principles. For almost 3 years of my association with Bascos, I had grown from being one of the Graphic Designers to a Chief Designer and a Senior Creative Manager.
• As a Senior Creative Manager, my Role allowed me to explore various avenues of a business right from selling Content Solutions, Design Services, Brand Management, Client Servicing, and Account Management for various stake-holders.
• Worked as a Creative Head for various internationally well-known Japanese brands in providing end-to-end services.
• Created and implemented multiple event strategy plans for various client accounts. Managed the overall creative request process ensuring that all Events worked with approved branded collaterals.
• Showcased excellent Client communication and Client Servicing skills by maintaining and retaining several International client accounts through the years.
• Managed the responsibility of smoothly overseeing over 50+ volunteers and promoters during events.
• Managed multiple Social Media Pages for Brands since 2010.
• Chief Designer and Editor for various editions of ‘The Good Design Award’ winning BEEN THERE DONE THAT publication by LADITTA limited
• Worked on multiple Marketing Design Solutions for 5 Star Luxury Hotels: The Leela, 4 Seasons, etc. in India
• Designed Ad Sale materials for KIKKOMAN Soy Sauce, The World’s No. 1 Soy Sauce Brand.
• Managed a start-to-end exhibition set up for the company at Suntec City Convention Hall, Singapore.
• Coordinated with multiple Printing Houses to assure the best quality Print Productions.
• Created and maintained personal and respectful rapport with clients, through regular meetings.