• I Inherited a 350 years old heritage site and have developed a Vintage Toy Museum In the city of Ahmedabad, that has a collection of more than 300 vintage toys (some of them are 350 years old) in Gujarat India 2012.
• Conceptualized and designed India's first “kids Heritage Walk” for children which was considered one of the most significant projects by UNESCO (Culture Unit Delhi India) 2012 sponsored by Government of Gujarat project link https://www.KidsHeritageWalk.com - Have achieved 25000 student’s participants within two years.
• Created animated film and developed a character which was a part of the Kids’ Heritage Walk project to educate younger generation through the film.
• History of Toys and Games Workshop (Hands-on making History Toys) Peel Region School Mississauga. 2015
• Revived the history of kites and showcased the history of kites to the world 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 with a partnership with Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Government of India - Festival to host international kite flyers and a temporary museum showcasing the history of kites. Executed temporary museum at Windfest, Toronto's waterfront kite festival. Participants were more than 400 people It took place at Woodbine Beach.
• Kathotsava - A storytelling festival 2013 interschool story writing festival - Storytelling and art workshop - Storytelling and shadow puppetry workshop in Ahmedabad India.
• Heritage Week 2009 (Vessels museum - street plays - chair museum - revival of crafts - folk dance and drama - reviving the old music and folk songs)
• Ahmedabad International Art Festival – Partner – “The Toys from Heaven” Public Art Installation. 19 Events – 15 Venues – 50 Artistes – 14 Days – 1 City
• Workshops & resident artist camp at the City Pulse Institute of Film & Television – 2008 – 2010 – total 72 artists participated in this three years.
• Classical fusion rock show to revive traditional folk songs by making fusions and using then into modern music.
• Understanding Murals workshop for artists and art lovers – 2 workshops conducted with more than 60 participants in total.
• Treasure Hunts in the old city of Ahmedabad. – Every hunt was no less than 200 people across citywide.
Achived award from lata mangeshkarji for designing 54 th annual convocation of M.S.University Baroda
Awared By sunil nayak at USA in world gujarati conferance for the best visual communication design