May 2011 - Present (10 years 6 months)
• Meeting account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
• Estimating the time required to complete the work.
• Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
• Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
• Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
• Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
• Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
• Working on layouts and art working pages ready for print.
• Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media (particularly design programs such as freehand, illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds max,)
• Developing interactive design;
• Meet all deadlines set by the marketing director.
• Manage and maintain graphic files, including Center logos, photos and art, as well as sponsor logos and photos from guest artists
• Assist Marketing team with brainstorming, marketing and advertising strategies.
• Work with Center staff to generate information and approvals for materials.
A Dot Solution
May 2013 - Nov 2013 (6 months)
Seeking a challenging position where my skills contribute to your organization that utilizes my expertise and achieving critical goals.
Have gained significant experience as a Packing Designer over the past 6 months in established as well as start-up environments where roles and responsibilities are continually evolving.
Mar 2009 - Aug 2009 (5 months)
- Sony Vegas
- Cool Edit
- Sound Editing