Product Owner, UX Designer,
Feb 2021 - Present (1 year 3 months)
Delivering an inspirational design vision for GoToMeeting aligned to overall company strategy and translating that vision into actionable investment priorities.
Identifying and driving opportunities to align design and user experiences across platforms and products.
Developing deep partnerships to set strategy, priorities, and resourcing.
Ensuring quantifiable business impact via data-driven, informed and people-centric design goals.
Finding creative solutions to product, technical, organizational and resource challenges.
Partnering with fellow leaders to build a collaborative design, engineering and product culture.
Product UX Manager
Jan 2020 - Dec 2020 (11 months)
Experience with enterprise software / enterprise SaaS (software for organizations).
Experience managing teams of designers.
Stakeholder management skills for non-designers.
Experience increasing the UX maturity level of a software organization.
Very strong communication skills.
Jan 2019 - Dec 2019 (11 months)
SR UX DESIGNER
Mar 2017 - Mar 2018 (1 year)
• Creation of detailed, modern designs for individual components of GUI and the comprehensive design style. Execute all visual design stages from concept to final proposal.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Developing responsive web design and testing across multiple browsers and platforms
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to stakeholders.
• Analysing and understanding business requirements for implementation
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Sr UX Designer
Jan 2016 - Dec 2016 (11 months)
Exploration, creation, validation, and implementation of compelling & strategic UX concepts that enhance the business’s vision
Define standards of usability and accessibility
Ensure consistency, accuracy, and compliance with corporate and industry standards. Work with programmers to implement, test, and debug designs.
Support business development initiatives by producing hi-fidelity mockups illustrating proposed product integration with partners.
Create prototypes at different levels of reliability. Produce UX related requirements and translate these requirements into visual concepts. Social Networking: posts, updates,Commenting
Sr UI UX Designer
Dec 2013 - Jan 2016 (2 years 1 month)
• Full-lifecycle experience: requirements, designs and prototypes, storyboards, development, system, accessibility, and user testing, deployment, maintenance.
•Ensure consistency, accuracy, and compliance with corporate and industry standards. Work with programmers to implement, test, and debug designs.
• Visual design for Windows application GUI, web site.
• Designed and implemented the premier software in use worldwide at the time.
• The application made extensive use of hierarchical styling, control compositing, and image manipulation techniques re-implemented from WPF/XAML in what is otherwise an MFC application.
• Support business development initiatives by producing hi-fidelity mockups illustrating proposed product integration with partners.
• Create prototypes at different levels of fidelity: paper, wireframe, prototype code, through final code.
Sr. UI Design Engineer
Nov 2010 - Dec 2013 (3 years 1 month)
- Responsible for researching, testing, , navigation design and developing user interface
- Determine user workflows, design wireframes & screens
- Monitor and enhance the quality of creative; drive professional maturity of design resources
- Analyzed client feedback on product usability, referral statistics and internal data.
- Produce UI documentation including UI specifications, Page / Design Consistency, UI guidelines, Application -Maps, Content Outlines, and Navigational Labeling.
- Owned the product style sheet, layout, interaction design of the product.
- Interact closely with development teams to provide the best overall technical solution to meet product requirements.
- Follow up on Sign-offs & Inputs from Client.
- Redesigned web sites to comply with W3C web content accessibility.
- Provide Usability, Content Architecture, Branding and Interaction Design solutions for web related applications
- Table or Tableless HTML, XHTML and CSS Development.
- WPF, XAML coding.
Apr 2007 - Nov 2010 (3 years 7 months)
Creation of website and interior page layouts, Content formatting, HTML/Aspx files
Converted from Photoshop documents, restructured the company website.
Design with standards compliant code with emphasis on browser compatibility
Checking each page, making sure that layout and design is consistent across the site Logo and Corporate Identity, Emailer, PPT Presentation for product Demo.