Graphic Designer / Photographer / Videographer
2013 - 2015 (2 years)
• working as part of a team with photographers, stylists, illustrators, account executives, videographers other designers, and marketing specialists.
• illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose.
• thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
• using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
• presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
• proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
• working on layouts and art working pages ready for print.
• commissioning illustrators and photographers.
2011 - 2013 (2 years)
• restores damaged and faded photographs or colors and shades drawings to simulate photographs.
• cuts out masking template, using shears, and positions templates on control areas to be sprayed.
• mixes ink or paint solutions according to color specifications and spraying consistency desired.
• sprays solution over control area to fill in and blend missing parts of photograph or to give depth, perspective, and tone to drawing, using airbrush.
• inks borders and lettering on illustrations and paints in details missing from photographs, using pen, brush, and drafting instruments.
2010 - 2011 (1 year)
• meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
• estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients.
• developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
• contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
• demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches.
• keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop, and 3dMax.
AMS Printing Press
2009 - 2010 (1 year)
• prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• plans concept by studying information and materials.
• obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
• maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
• contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.