Wildfox (FAM Brands)
Mar 2021 - Present (4 months)
• Create repeat and placement graphic artwork for men's and women's across all categories including, teeshirts, swim, athletic wear, knits, wovens, etc. Color separate each art file in layers / set up artwork for production. Research and present seasonal trend & colour research reports.
Textile Print/ Graphic Design
Freelance (Self-Employed & 24 Seven)
Long Beach, CA
Aug 2020 - Present (11 months)
* Create original graphic art and all-over prints for clients including Long Beach Clothing Co. and TravisMathew with previous trend research data and insight concluded with client. * Collaborate with client for seasonal and capsule direction and provide revisions for chosen artwork when necessary including rescaling and recoloring. * Set-up artwork in vector graphics or indexed repeat prints for factory vendors and production including all design specifications/call-outs and presented final artwork in a cohesive color print or graphic story utilizing apparel CAD's.
Textile Print/ Graphic Designer
Dec 2017 - May 2020 (2 years 5 months)
* Designed and illustrated original hand-drawn/painted textile repeats and graphics for the Junior Women's Graphics division across all categories including Swim, Woven's, Knits, Lounge/Intimates, Sweaters, Fleece, Denim and non-apparel/accessories. Created original artwork for Men's repeat prints in woven's, swim and fleece. * Cleaned, re-color, resize, color separated/ indexed original and vendor bought artwork using both Ned Graphics and Photoshop, scanned in vintage fabric and put into repeat, scaling and providing multiple cohesive colorways. * Developed color palettes per season and brand, pulled pantones, created mood storyboards for print and color direction participated in Concept meetings providing overall trend forecast per season. * Responsible for production tech packages setting up artwork including placement, pantones, print techniques, wash treatment, embroidery and all embellishment call-outs for PD team, managing knit-downs and strike-offs providing comments and approvals, revising artwork as needed. Collaborated with the apparel designers, PD and merchants to execute high quality samples. * Presented cohesive print stories per category and season in large meetings, meeting deadlines and maintaining organized Print Library.
Print & Design Assistant
Long Beach, CA
Dec 2016 - Dec 2017 (1 year)
* Re-colored, cleaned and scaled vendor bought prints scanned vintage prints to put into repeat or grab motifs to make original prints. * Conducted Product Research Presentations, Created Tech Pack's, Pitch Sheets, and Presentation Decks for various clients including Target, Nixon, Hydro Flask, Hippy Tree, and Captain Fin. * Created linesheets, visual presentations, Specs, stripe and plaids, assisted in all construction detail on garment including artwork placement, fit, trims, color and print. * Managed Lab Dips, strike-off approvals, submits for fabric quality and artwork, managing all samples including protos, SMS, PPS and TOP samples and communicated with overseas factories and vendors regarding development in all stages. * Met weekly deadlines along with seasonal timeline and calendar, participated in weekly conference calls, fittings, and design presentation meetings. Assisted in creating art direction presentations for clients along with color cards.
Oct 2016 - Dec 2016 (2 months)
* Designed and created original graphic artwork for hats, bags, socks, and accessories, created the Design Packages for various clients. Tech Pack's included all construction, artwork placement, color, size and art direction call-outs. * Created color direction and inspiration/ mood boards for clients per season. * Communicated and worked with overseas vendors and factories to receive samples and managed revisions and comments meeting weekly deadlines.
Jun 2016 - Oct 2016 (4 months)
* Assisted in creating textile prints for men's woven's and provided the repeat art files for tech pack's including fabric quality and color call-outs. * Assisted design team in preparing for Agenda and Magic Tradeshows by working on SS17 Catalogue using InDesign and meeting deadlines. * Placed product images and relinked CAD flats to product images, updated CAD flats and tech packs per design team/creative directors revisions, revised format and edited layout of catalogue & linesheets. * Assisted in creating tech packs and edited each page with detailed specifications of measurement specs, art placement, fabric quality, special treatment, color swatches, graphics, trim selection, and construction.
High Impact Marketing
Huntington Beach, CA
Aug 2016 - Sep 2016 (1 month)
(Freelance) * Created original graphic artwork and Design Packages for customers through High Impact Marketing * Created CAD's for men's and women's apparel for seasonal lines * Edited product images and worked on catalogs and visual presentations, conducted product research and mood boards including color cards