A designer striving to create meaningful experiences to enhance the quality of life for people, while delivering projects that are timely and professional. Constantly looking for ways to not only create a useful and reliable product, but also a product that resonates with the end user.
- Featured in Elle Russia issue May 2008
- “Zygo” part of the Sparta Museum permanent collection Jan 2008
- Featured in Surface magazine “Avante Guardian” issue Oct 2006
- Awarded Ben Maltz Scholarship Sept 2005
- Hannon Scholarship for design Jan 2006
Member of I.D.S.A.