Freelance Copywriter, Songwriter, Editor, Screenwriter
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Jan 1991 - Present (30 years 9 months)
• Wrote copy and/or translated articles for Marketing and Media Group, an advertising agency and publisher. Clients include Golden Mortgage, Hertz, Avis, Metamorphosis Spa, Hotel La Cima, Turaser, The Majestic Hotel, Puerto Rico Hospital Association, Puerto Rico Hotel and Tourism Association, Pavia Health Corporation
• Wrote songs for Olga Tañón, Gilberto Santa Rosa, Edwin Rivera, Carmita Jiménez, among others.
• Co-Wrote screenplay and produced all songs for movie, "Pepo pal Senado".
• Wrote Music and Lyrics for internationally performed theater play Albizu.
• Edited Alfaguara's book "El Cambio Está en Ti" by Mary Miranda. Edited El Piano de Mi Madre (El Nuevo Diá’s Top Ten Book 2012) and Cuando las Hadas Andan Sueltas by Amina Tió.
• Wrote scripts for "Marcano El Show", "Con Lo Que Cuenta Este País" and other Marcom productions.
• Wrote all sales aides, ads, sales letters and menus for Tropibarshop Corp., distributors of Monin Gourmet Syrups, Ghirardelli Chocolate and Café D'Amore.
• Wrote press releases for Puerto Rico Bartender's Association.
• Wrote all copy for ads, press releases, opening and closing speeches for IBA convention 2008.