Linea P International
Mar 2018 - Present (3 years 6 months)
Apr 2017 - Mar 2018 (11 months)
Key Account Manager Contract
Jan 2017 - Apr 2017 (3 months)
Creative Director/ Lead Designer
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Apr 2015 - Jul 2016 (1 year 3 months)
- Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs.
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion.
- Ensure the timely development and execution of plans, campaigns, and projects to assure earnings, growth, and profit goals are achieved.
- Develop creative programs and design concepts.
- Establish creative direction.
- Supervise and inspire the creative team; generate multiple concepts for campaigns and projects.
Head of Product Design & Inside Sales
Sep 2012 - Oct 2014 (2 years 1 month)
- Lead in-house design and 3D CAD (computer-aided design) projects.
- Present to senior management and clients, both when bidding for a contract as well as design proposals.
- Manage a team of sales representatives, CAD technicians, model makers and logistics specialists in order to meet and exceed customer expectations in order to maximize sales growth and profitability.
- Assist with the implementation of marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, as well as participating in professional societies.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas, and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Maintain sales volume, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Complete price and delivery evaluations, on large-scale projects for industry leading corporations.
Product Design & Inside Sales Representative
May 2009 - Sep 2012 (3 years 4 months)
- Concept generation through design sketching.
- Work on ideas as part of a team and develop design concepts using CAD (computer-aided design)
- Interface with an array of international clients from numerous fields including consumer goods, automotive, aerospace, defense and medical industries.
- Meeting with clients to establish the design brief, including the concept, performance and production criteria.
- Create samples and working models using a wide range of internal rapid prototyping machinery, while exploring the capabilities of each technology and material.
- Complete daily price and delivery evaluations.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs.
- Develop a high-level of technical expertise in the world of rapid prototyping and rapid manufacturing.
- Identify opportunities and work closely with the senior sales team to increase sales in their respective accounts.
- Under the direction of the senior sales team, conduct sales calls to promote, sell, and follow up with existing and competitive customers based on a strategic plan
- Travel to design and manufacturing trade-shows throughout Canada and the United States.
Junior Designer- Engineering CAD Support
Nov 2009 - May 2010 (6 months)
- Conceptualize and provide support on multiple projects, ranging from high-end cycling accessories to ultra performance road bikes.
- Produce sketches and sample designs.
- Present designs, samples, and final work for evaluation to board members and senior design team.
- Test product designs using models, prototypes, and computer-aided design (CAD) technology.
- Create renderings and 3D images. (Solidworks)
- Liaise with sales, marketing and production teams.
- Research appropriate materials and production processes.
- Design and produce newsletters and instruction booklets using Adobe creative suite. (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Assist the design team in trend research and brainstorming concepts.