Innovation Packaging Manager
Sep 2013 - Present (8 years)
Mar 2010 - Present (11 years 6 months)
• Industrial Design and Product Development: Responsible of Industrial design and follow up of design and brand values across all technical stages, from engineers team to factory production team. Apply design and creativity knowledge on engineering stage to get innovative technical solutions.
• Creativity and Innovation Management: Apply creative processes to boost creativity throughout all product development departments. Ensure a good matching between creativity muscle and brand values such as aesthetics, functionality …
• Communication: Responsible of communication among all creative departments involved on product launching and other departments, such as sales, through meetings and briefing reports.
• Time control: Follow up of milestones and deadlines in accordance with Management and Marketing team through project management techniques. Control risks and evaluation of all project issues to get a fast response in order to face unexpected problems.
Industrial Design Director
Oct 2009 - Mar 2010 (5 months)
• Industrial Design: Responsible of aesthetic concept, sketching, renderization, models and prototipes related all new products of the company mainly focus on Idapt I4 model
• Product Development: Responsible of all technical steps from Design concept to Preproduction stage, include: 3d models, moldflow analisys and technical specifications.
• Suppliers sourcing: Find new suppliers and assure design values in a final plastic pieces most of them in China
Industrial Design Manager
Enea Management Services
Oct 2007 - Oct 2009 (2 years)
• Industrial Design: Responsible of aesthetic concept, sketching, renderization, models and prototipes related all projects of our customers
• Innovation Management: Responsible of processes that boost creativity and innovation focus on plastic capabilities such as packaging, consumer electronics, lighting ….
• Packaging Development: Responsible for all steps from Design concept to Preproduction stage, include: 3d models, moldflow analisys and technical specifications focus on injection, injection-blowing packaging, glass…..
“ As an industrial design manager, I lead several industrial design projects for different kind of markets such as; Food packaging, Sport, Furniture, Lighting …we worked with multinational companies like Inditex, Nutrexpa, Laboratorios Faes, Tempe, Simon, BJC-Siemens, Legrand “.
Junior Industrial Designer
JGDI Industrial Design
2006 - 2007 (1 year)
• Industrial Design Assistant: Assist to Senior Designer on tasks such as 3d modelling, conceptualization and rendering
"As a Junior assistant I had the opportunity to learn the roots of good design and also I had the chance to testing myself in big professional challenges for big enterprises like Marset, Roca, Tombow, ABR products, Astralpool, Resol "