Mar 2015 - Present (6 years 6 months)
I am the creative marketing mind behind Restomod Air, Humvee Air and parent company Classic Auto Air. Within all three companies, I manage all the associated marketing, advertising and social media. I handle all print materials for these companies.
Hightech Grafix, Inc
Aug 2014 - Present (7 years 1 month)
Designed collateral material for clients such as Domino’s Pizza and Marco’s Pizza while keeping the integrity of each of their corporate identities. Created many logotypes for varies other companies in North America. Created professional banners, signs, t-shirts for screen print, DTG, heat press and embroidery. Knowledge of color separations.
Element 9 Design
Feb 2011 - Aug 2014 (3 years 6 months)
• Design different types of layouts & illustrations, typography, logos, corporate identity, publication design according to brand guidelines
• Create & modify fonts according to brand guidelines
• Knowledge of photography and photography editing, producing accurate and high quality work.
• Creates professional designs and layouts for promotional materials including direct mailings, handouts, advertisements, posters, signs, and other visual layouts.
• Prepare new and unique illustrations, innovative layout prints and rough sketches of presentation and organization brochures and designs graphics in line with branding guidelines
Sr. Field Service Technicain
Dec 2000 - Aug 2014 (13 years 8 months)
*Provided on-site support for all company related software and hardware located at client's sites.
*Directly responsible for supervision and training of 3 junior level field technicians.
*Responsible for installation and servicing of Gunther professional systems and to provide better quality experience to the clients
*Responsible for reporting reliability, and maintenance problems to the technical support.
*Troubleshooting, diagnose, debug and repair of computer systems, complex electro/mechanical equipment and complex software.
*Developed on site manuals on updates
*Isolation and correction of problems in malfunctioning software and equipment by properly following standards.
*Develop and maintain good customer relations in assigned territory, in addition to providing operator training, technical assistance and general customer information.
Artistic Encounter Tattoo
Aug 2009 - Feb 2011 (1 year 6 months)
Created custom tattoos and artwork for a wide range of customers
• Arranged Promotional events, and Guerilla advertisements
• Conceptual design and project planning
• Direct client interaction and consultation
• Responsible for the look and feel, concept, visual development
and final execution of all customer design directions.