Senior UX Designer
Apr 2014 - Present (7 years 1 month)
I created High-Fidelity Designs, webpages and design interfaces for corporate and partner sites. This Job required excellent UX Design, writing and presentation skills with experience in the creation of complex interactional or transactional interfaces and prototypes. (Paper and Interactive) Responsibilities included:
• Working in the Web/Mobile channel, developing and implementing high-level Design of User interfaces with detailed written specifications.
• In addition to UX deliverables, I facilitated in usability research and testing, created personas, user flows, mapped out site architecture, and created Interactive prototypes
Web Developer/Graphic Designer
Sterling Heights, MI
Jun 2008 - Dec 2013 (5 years 6 months)
I performed User Experience Design for GDLS.com, General Dynamics.com and the GDLS internal Intranet. This job required adaptability, thoroughness, and long-term thinking. My responsibilities included:
• UX Design and Front-End Development of Company Websites and Intranet Portal sites, Including design
mockups, wireframes and associated graphics and UI Design
• Performed Front-End Development for Oracle content management system WebCenter. Proven experience with WebCenter Framework integration and deployment of embedded portlets, task flows, content and customizable components.
• Info Notice Administrator for GDLS – which includes the writing and development, proofreading and deployment or emails and information notices to the entire GDLS community.
• Coordinated with Stakeholders and company executives for Site-Specific development.
• Completed a redesign of GDLS Company Store Website.
• Developed and facilitated Diversity, Health and Safety classes for Human Resources.
Web Designer/Graphic Designer
American Blinds Wallpaper & More
Aug 2006 - Jun 2008 (1 year 10 months)
Developed and maintained corporate website. Provided Design, actively managed customer list and tracked results for email campaigns. Provided Design and deployment of print catalogs and postcard campaigns.
Job required creativity, speed, communication skills and resourcefulness.
Web Designer/Graphic Designer/Industrial Design
Feb 2000 - Jun 2006 (6 years 4 months)
I created Industrial Designs for 2nd tier automotive production. Collaborated with Engineers to bring Automotive design concepts to life. Provided web design and graphic design solutions for corporate websites and promotional materials.
• Graphic design for print and digital channels
• Web Design and Programming & deployment of company Website & Intranet.
• Produced graphic art from concept to completion
• Provided program management from initial design stage to project delivery to North American International Auto Show
• Management of design department including supervision of other employees
• Provided traditional graphic design and layout as well as (Photo-realistic) Concept Renderings, OEM Wheel Designs, and Presentation Designs.
Industrial Design/Graphic Designer/Illustrator
Wheel To Wheel, Inc.
Jan 1998 - Jan 2000 (2 years)
Produced Graphic Design and Illustrations for publication in company related manuals and materials.