Sep 2016 - Present (4 years 7 months)
• Involved in conceptualising & design for social media like facebook, twitter & insta. Conceptulisation & graphic design for IIHM brochures & books along with other print formats.
* * Planning and designing the magazine. Conceptualizing the cover, other sections of Cosmo and India Today tabloid. * Designing Cosmo magazine, Cosmo advertorials and print advertisement for premier clients like Reebok, Loreal, Tommy Hilfiger, Colgate, Lee, Flying Machine, Adidas and Kappa, etc.
Kolkata, United States
Bluestockings advertising * Responsible for designing the print advertisement and promotional material like packaging, danglers, labels, brochures, leaflets, hoardings, etc. * Clients: Taj Bengal Hotels, The Park Hotel, Hotel Hindustan International, The Telegraph, Patton, Nicco Park, Moreish Cookies, Duke Residency and R.S. Software. Independent design assignments for:
Amity University Press
Noida, United States
Amity University * Managing, conceptualizing, designing and illustrating Amity university curriculum children's books.
Asst. Art Director
Design Manager (Consultant)
New Delhi, United States
* Managing, conceptualizing and designing international publication for THEI (Time Home Entertainment Inc. U.S.) TIME books, TFK children's book titles and bookazine design. * Communication (Video conference) with the US editorial team and the client. * Planning and designing the layouts.
Deputy Managing Art Editor, Dorling Kindersley (DK)
Penguin Random House
Noida, United States
* Managing projects, creative team, budget and schedule. * Communication (Video conference) with DK (UK office) counterparts. * Planning, conceptualisation and designing the adult reference & children's books.
Dubai (EAD), Ministry of Environment, Abu Dhabi: EAD Poster, logo, calendar and children's book design in Arabic. Stance Dance Studio: Website design. CREA (NGO): Poster, logo and annual report design. Udayan Care (NGO): Annual report design. Roli books: Coffee table book design. OM Books International: Marketing collaterals, catalogue, coffee table and children's books design. Churches of North India: Photography book design TERI: Photography book and environment games design for kids. WWF India: Water and cotton report design. UN-AIDS: Poster design. US-AIDS: Catalogue design. Amity University: Children's education books design. Uninor Telecommunication: Posters and Uninor Anniversary book design. Vodafone Foundation: Booklet and E-book design. Professional Qualifications: Diploma in Multimedia Arts and Internet Design from Institute of Multimedia Arts and Graphic Effects (IMAGE), Chennai. Module: Design & Publishing, Post production, Computer Graphics and Animation, Authoring, Web Design & Administration. * CWD (Web designing), ARENA Multimedia, Noida * People Manager's Program by Maynardleigh Associates, Noida Software Operation Skills: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign.
Creative Head, TERI Press
The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)
New Delhi, India
Jan 2008 - Jan 2011 (3 years)
* Designing, visualization and execution of marketing collaterals like logo, brochure, dangler, poster, standee, flier, annual report, hoarding, invite, catalogue, label, CD cover, newsletter, web site, etc. * Art Direction of the monthly magazine, Terragreen. * Conceptualizing and planning children's and coffee table books. * Managing the creative team which includes designers, line artists and digital colourists and planning projects with the authors, editors and photo coordinators followed by a brief scribbles for various projects.