Feb 2017 - Mar 2018 (1 year 1 month)
• Created low & high-fidelity pixel-perfect layouts to explain process flows, design vision and interaction behaviors using Adobe Illustrator and Sketch
• Built interactive prototypes for business mobile applications using Proto.io
• Conceptualised branding, advertising and marketing materials in web and print
• Helped conceptualize, design and develop marketing campaigns and emails with marketing team using Photoshop, Illustrator, Mailchimp and HTML5/CSS3
• Organised iterative review huddles with clients and executives
• Co-ordinated projects with both upstream and downstream teams using Trello
• Conducted user testing and analysed the findings with stakeholders
• Used Hootsuite to publish on social media – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
• Helped design illustrative videos and published on YouTube and other social media platforms
Dec 2013 - Dec 2015 (2 years)
Working at Client Location (General Motors, Warren Tech Center)
• Responsible for Design and Development of In-Vehicle Infotainment HMI software.
• Create a reusable UI Modeling framework of software components and standard interfaces for development of HMI software.
• Participate in a midsize, cross-functional team whose primary focus is UI development as it relates to Human-Machine Interfaces.
• Use Extensible Markup Language (XML) for visualizing, specifying, constructing and documenting the artifacts of a software-intensive system.
• Participation on the workshops and deep dives on the initial software design requirements.
• Delivering/presenting the solution documents after analyzing the functional/business requirements in automotive domain.
• Technical consulting for processes set-up and migration for upstream and downstream user interface development.
• Assist in the performance testing of the HMI systems by helping in defining the testing scenarios to the customer and helping the team in identifying the performance bottlenecks.
• Exclusive Training delivery on the product functionality
• Product installations, technical and functional configurations
• Support for UAT and Go-Live, coordinate with internal development and customer support teams to define and drive customer expectations and deliverables.
Jr. UI/UX Designer
Sep 2013 - Dec 2013 (3 months)
Responsible for designing the comps for a Human Resources Website of Microsoft (Client Company).
Also assisted in creating wireframes for a Student Portal Website of Standford (Client Company).