Innovative marketing and creative design professional with international experience across multiple industries. Strong effective communicator with demonstrated problem solving, research and analytical skills. Deep understanding of online advertising, customer behavior, the digital marketplace, and marketing channels. Strong project management skills leading cross-functional remote teams meeting tight deadlines within budget.
Proficient in the Adobe Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Connect, Spark and Acrobat Pro with a working knowledge of Lightroom and Premier Pro. Well versed in the Microsoft Office Suite and a daily user of Slack, Skype, and WhatsApp. Experienced with Wordpress and HTML. OS X or Windows.
2005 Carleton University (Ottawa,Canada)
• Recipient of the Professors Award. This is presented to an individual who demonstrates design excellence and enhances the studio experience for his peers.
2005 Carleton University (Ottawa, Canada)
• In recognition for outstanding performance in the field of design awarded by the Faculty of The School of Industrial Design.
2005 COW by NSR (Hawthorn East, Australia)
• Honorable Mention in international teenage furniture competition for innovative furniture.
2003 Teknion (Cambridge, Canada)
• 1st place prize for innovative personal study desk for University library environment.
2002 Canlyte (Lachine, Canada)
• 1st place prize for most innovative, affordable, and stylish pendent and sconce lighting combination.