CREATIVE DIRECTOR AND MARKETING MANAGER
Crocus Hill, Anguilla
May 2011 - Present (9 years 11 months)
- Responsible for developing marketing strategies for international brands tailored to local markets by increasing brand awareness, loyalty and market share;
- Prepare pricing strategies and advise on product positioning for clients;
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all marketing and design activities;
- Developed and designed the first 5 personas that Hi-Tek targets;
- Create designs, layouts and manage international brands including Four Seasons, Belmond, Heineken and Coors for local operations;
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data;
- Developed a marketing campaign from scratch that delivered a 273% increase in leads and $12.3M USD in marketing originated bookings.
SCUBA DIVING INSTRUCTOR & BOAT CAPTAIN
UnderWater Vision - Rising Sun Dive Centre - Dive BVI
2009 - 2011 (2 years)
- Managed dive centers in both the Caribbean and East Africa and was responsible for all marketing activities;
- Implemented a marketing campaign that increased the number of monthly dive classes by 211% worth 83K USD;
- Created an underwater photography business and then used this content to increase visitors to the dive business by 511% year over year.
F.V Under Pressure
2007 - 2009 (2 years)
- Crewed on a lobster vessel off the coast of Maine.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
2006 - 2007 (1 year)
- Responsible for all back of house operations for a mid-mountain restaurant including hiring employees, procurement, scheduling, and training.
Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry
2004 - 2005 (1 year)
- Fully funded project with the Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources AFFM program to design and produce 25 working prototypes of an innovative forest fire ranger backpack for active field testing.