I am an outgoing creative individual that enjoys making people smile through design. Either working as part of a team or individually I aspire to complete all challenges given to me. Since graduating from Loughborough University with a 2:1 in Industrial Design and Technology I have been designing professionally for 4 years.
Outside work I enjoy the outdoors and keeping active, I am always willing to take on a challenge. At university I was an active member of the Mountaineering club and am also a member of the Scout Association, so am able to enjoy the outdoors whilst encouraging young people to do so too.
• Teamwork – Design and Scouting both require being part of a successful team
• Drive – Achieving a 2:1 at Loughborough University whilst also undertaking Duke of Edinburgh Gold Award
• Flexibility – Able to fulfil all tasks given by harnessing the necessary skills
• Time Keeping – Meeting deadlines and managing extra curricular activities
• Lifelong learning – Constantly willing to learn to achieve the best results I can
• Integrity – Take pride in, and ownership of, my work
• Leadership – Knowing when to make decisions, for a team and myself