Aug 2013 - Present (8 years 9 months)
Turn your creative ideas into real tasks with real creative professionals~
This business has been designed to assist other businesses in need of:
- new artistic strategies
- company branding
- websites, logos and other advertising
Reign Creatlive connects with businesses of all sizes to shape and upgrade creative branding and marketing communication ideas. Included within every request is a free 1 to 1 online brainstorm by a certified creative professional.
Reign Creatlive uses updated technology, code and communication to plan, create and justify ideas that reach out to the right market segmentations.
Owner, Director, Campaign Manager
Jan 2005 - Present (17 years 4 months)
- Client liaison & negotiation
- Creative brief brainstorm sessions with extensive research
- Band optimisation & final proof tweaking
- Design Talks, Lectures, Presentations, class workshops and business networking events
Event planning and Photography
Creative marketing & writing
Designer & Creative Direction
Saint Kilda News
Mar 2013 - Aug 2013 (5 months)
- Assist in creation & direction of design for promotional campaigns
- Responsible for editorial layout and design of 16 pages
- Head of video & Illustration for all campaigns
- Direct other illustrators within the team
- Give motivational speeches for maximum team colaberation
"Working for SKN was fun. It was good to work in an environment with few creative restrictions."
- Avoid paying late printing fees by doing back to back all-nighters.
- Sponsors get angry if you notify them of modifications to their advertisements after the magazine has gone to print.
Professional Sales Representative
Energy Efficient Technologies
Sep 2012 - Mar 2013 (6 months)
The following is a brief overview of the requirements & experiences learnt during my time at EETech.
- Understand various type of consumer
- Stay familiar with the marketing pattern
- constant understanding and etiquette for the client
- Optimistic team attitudes kept my day positive
- Made many positive connections
- Created important ideas, decisions and responsibilities.
Apr 2011 - Jul 2012 (1 year 3 months)
This role required me to communicate directly with the Founders and Executive Directors over at Playground Promotions - one of the leading promotional marketing organisations in Queensland. This proved challenging at times. This usually is the case when considering many passionate voices & opinions while designing a brand’s aesthetics
At the time of me taking up this position, nobody new who Playground Promotions were and the impact they would have on the Sunshine Coast. My job was to turn them into a brand that appeared to be serious about their business; to show their clients that they have a unique style and approach to the target market; and to show their audience that they are one of the biggest players in their industry.
This was not an easy task as they are very passionate people who show extreme attention to detail with a sharp eye for fashion & trends.
I believe this attitude has had an amazing influence to my style as a designer. Playground Promotions success can be seen with the huge functions and sub brands they have created.