Creative and enthusiastic design lead with 12 years of design experience with internal and external stakeholders. Passionate for designing new solutions for any business challenge, with a keen eye for detail and a commitment to the iterative process. Well-developed creative project management skills focused on quality execution.
• Created various complex workflows for multiplatform (Desktop, Web, Mobile and VR) 3D modeling, additive manufacturing and creative products at Autodesk
• Managed and prioritized between various resources to ensure timely delivery of projects for clients
• Responsible for user experience design of more than 10 software projects on various platforms with minimum 4, V1 experiences
• Excellent visual communication skills in sketching, rendering, graphical interfaces and layouts
• Exemplary presentation skills with experience presenting to internal teams, clients and stakeholders
• Well developed analytical problem solving skills leading to creative solutions
• Timely delivery of all project deadlines and requirements
• Led the development of products for more than 10 brands at Spin Master
• Worked with multinational licensed brands including Disney and Sesame Street
Software Proficiency and Technical Skills:
• Proficient at using Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and inDesign, SketchBook Pro , InVision, Indigo Studio, Confluence ,Solidworks, PhotoWorks, HyperShot, Sketchup, MS Office in Mac and PC
• Working Knowledge: Unity, Jira, HTML, CSS, Axure RP, Balsamiq Mockups, Maya, Mudbox, Alias Studio, Inventor, Fusion 360, Adobe Muse, Dreamweaver, Java
• Thrive to expand and deepen technical skills by continuously learning new Software, key to effective UX Design!
Specializations: UX design, UX Strategy, Art direction, Conceptual Design, Interactive Design, Wireframing, UI/ Visual Design, 3D Printing, Project Management, Problem solving, Analytical, Technical Drawings, Spec Packages, Model Making, CAD Modeling