Design Engineer /
AvioHelitronics Info Systems Pvt Ltd.
Mar 2013 - Present (8 years 7 months)
Current Organization in CAD department from March 2013 to till date.
* Designation - Design Engineer
* Project - A350 DDC (Definition Dossier Checking)
* Nature of work - To verify dimension and other geometrical aspects using PDM and Catia tools and validate them
* Scope of Work - Modeling of sheet metal and validation of CAD drawings like machine parts, sheet metal, composite drawings, electrical harness drawings, insulation blankets and tubing drawings of aircraft A350, by comparing their dimension, shape, and other major aspects of 3D models with the 2D drawings.
*Tool - Catia V5 R20, PDM Tool.
Previous Organization: Vinpac Innovation.
* Designation - Junior Engineer 6 months
*Nature of Work - Designing of mould
* Scope of work- To design mould, as per the requirement, for the production of blister packing trays and material packing trays using for vacuum and thermoforming process
*Tool - Catia V5 R19.
ACADEMIC PROJECT Title: Design and Fabrication of Gasifier.
The main objective of this project is to design and fabricate a gasifier for domestic purpose, which would reduce the per capita use of LPG by using the raw input fuel which is widely available in India, the corn cob. Also our aim of project is to prove that corn cob can be used for gasification. Biomass gasification offers certain advantages over direct burning of biomass as with slight modification, this gasifier can be used for stationary IC engines, water pumps, power generating sets, seed separating machines in agricultural fields etc. this would reduce the dependence on fossil fuels.