Senior Account Manager
Artists with Machines (GTC)
Jun 2012 - Present (11 years 6 months)
Oversee existing retail accounts, provide marketing and sales support, and manage the design, implementation, distribution, and installation of 2D, 3D, architectural, and illuminated elements. Including environmental signage, wall treatments, retail displays and fixtures, propping, storefront windows, and marketing initiatives for mock stores, flagship stores, and chain stores.
Displays Category Specialist / Sales Specialist @ Abbott Nutrition
North American Corporation (NVISION)
Jul 2011 - Jun 2012 (11 months)
Managed the entire life cycle of Abbott Nutrition point-of-purchase displays from ideation stage through material selection, co-packing, kit packing, inventory management, and distribution. Initiated additional sales opportunities, provided marketing and sales support by managing customer needs with suppliers and overseeing project budgets, pricing quotations, contracts, and schedules.
• Managed collective accounts totaling $2.2M including temporary and permanent displays
• Provided design direction and support to clients, Innergroove (internal agency) and suppliers
Key Brands: EAS, Ensure, Glucerna, Similac, PediaSure, Zone
Western Installation & Logistics
Sep 2009 - Jul 2011 (1 year 10 months)
Managed national accounts, expanded the national installation network, supported new business development efforts, and provided design services including site surveys and store layouts.
Retail Fulfillment Innovations
Apr 2004 - Sep 2009 (5 years 5 months)
Secured new business opportunities and managed the design, sourcing, procurement, fabrication, and installation services for retailers, design firms, fixture and display manufacturers, financial institutions, and consumer goods companies.
• Coordinated and managed installations of prototype stores and shop-in-shops for brands including Carol’s Daughter, Kmart, North Face, Moen, Carhartt, and Red Wing Shoes
• Developed and launched a merchandising and installation implementation plan with Red Wing Shoe’s store planning division for the Red Wing Vendor Shop (roll-out of 350 location in 3-years)
• Managed implementation and installation services of retail fixtures and merchandising systems for First Tennessee Bank, Nationwide Insurance retail stores, and Merrill Lynch prototype locations
Key Clients: The Carlson Group, Hollister Co., Interior Systems Inc., Fitch (RPA), Moen, RPG (The Royal Promotion Group), Red Wing Shoe Company, Vira Manufacturing
Designer / Project Manager
Mar 2003 - Apr 2004 (1 year 1 month)
Provided the conceptual design, development, cost estimating, prototyping, and implementation of displays and graphics for retail and wholesale markets.
• Worked with clients and sales department to establish design criteria
• Created designs that highlighted client product and maximized available merchandising space while maintaining brand identity and consumer message
• Worked with production team to establish construction methods that maximized project profitability while maintaining client design criteria
Key Accounts: Berkline, Clopay, Hillman Group, Powerstep, Velux, Wrigley’s Brands
Apr 2001 - Mar 2003 (1 year 11 months)
Skyline Exhibits (Central Ohio)
• Created conceptual designs, layouts and graphics for custom trade show booths.
Degnen Associates Inc
• Developed 3-D presentation renderings of environmental signage based on new signage standards for Holiday Inn Worldwide and assisted in the implementation of a revised graphic identification program for Nationwide Arena Parking Garage.
Cowan and Associates
• Produced conceptual designs, 3-D presentation renderings, and supported prototype development for Hy-Ko Key Cutting Stations including in-line, end-cap, kiosks and supporting graphics for Home Depot and Lowes.
COSI (Design and Production Studio)
May 1998 - Apr 2001 (2 years 11 months)
Responsibilities included the conceptual design, planning and implementation of engaging and informative
Interactive exhibits, displays and themed environments to enhance the visitor experience.
Freelance 3D Designer
Degnen Associates Inc
Nov 1997 - May 1998 (6 months)
Provided design support on the revitalization project of the Columbus Zoo Reptile Building with conceptual design and planning, production of architectural models, exhibit mock-ups and way-finding graphics.