Design Engineer - Suspension system
The University of Michigan- Dearborn
Sep 2014 - Present (7 years 4 months)
• Acquired various parts from different vendors based on requirements.
• Co-ordinated with team members to design and develop different Suspension components using Solid works.
• Research focus on the overall Vehicle Dynamics and handling.
• Recommended design changes which resulted in enhanced Dynamic stability without loss of performance.
Intern, Quality Department
Jul 2012 - Jul 2012
• Coordinated a team of Engineers to modify the existing assembly process of Fuel Injection Pumps.
• Analyzed the problems with Governor Cover leakages and succeeded in slashing the assembly cost by 50%.
• Overhauled assembly operations of Internal Combustion Engines in order to achieve cost and weight reduction.
Jul 2011 - Jul 2011
• Monitored the Manufacture operations of Steel and persuaded higher level management to adopt safety practices.
• Verified maintenance procedures, tool management and safety practices followed.